Welcoming the Incoming Class of the Young Professionals Board
In February 2021, Embarc Collective announced the launch of its inaugural Young Professionals Board, who have committed to creating a bridge between the established business world and the emerging startup world in our community. New members will work together with our inaugural cohort to build upon its current initiatives.
Since the Young Professionals Board’s launch, the group has focused on two key initiatives: helping member companies access helpful tools, resources, and business connections and profiling the relocation of tech talent to the Tampa Bay region.
“SlipSeat is indebted to the Young Professionals Board for a business introduction that led to a meaningful engagement in a very targeted niche,” said Will Sitton, Founder and CEO of SlipSeat and Embarc Collective member. “As a result of this, SlipSeat has been able to create a repeatable, cost-effective customer acquisition strategy for our tech start-up. Although it’s early, the long-term positive impact on our business has the potential to be significant.”
Today, we are excited to announce our 2022-2023 term Young Professionals Board members who will work together with our inaugural cohort to build upon its current initiatives.
Please join us in welcoming the 2022-2023 Embarc Collective Young Professionals Board:
- Arnaldo Perez-Negron, Rubicon
- Basha Ferdinand, Synapse Florida
- Brock Campbell, Dualboot Partners
- Daniel Martel, Brex
- Dhalia Bumbaca, The Well & WellFed Community
- Emily Markham, DEX Imaging
- Francisco Oller Garcia, Drift
- Hugh Rabjohns, Valley National Bank
- Kristin Fanto, Foley & Lardner, LLP
- Maggie Knaust, Trenam Law
- Matt Phelps, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Matthew Livak, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Megan Lavins, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Michaela Kennedy, livingHR
- Nathan Sherman, Citi
- Nicole Perez, Impossible Foods
- Paige DePagter, Calm Company Fund
- Ryan Hatter, Deloitte
- Sam Moseley, Weatherford Capital
- Sarah Harrison, BayCare Health System
- Taylor Hunsberger, Jabil Inc
“We are honored to work with Tampa Bay’s top rising professionals who are dedicated to supporting the success of growing member community of 120 startups”, said Evan Erickson, Events Manager at Embarc Collective and Leader of the Young Professionals Board.
Learn more about the Young Professionals Board here.