The University of South Florida Sport & Entertainment Analytics Conference Powered by Ticketmaster provides a platform for students and industry professionals to discuss the important role of analytics in the
The University of South Florida Sport & Entertainment Analytics Conference Powered by Ticketmaster provides a platform for students and industry professionals to discuss the important role of analytics in the global sport and entertainment industries. Key leaders will share valuable insights promoting education, growth, and innovation.
This two-day conference will be held at the USF Alumni Center on Tuesday March 26, 2019, from 1:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. and Wednesday March 27, 2019, from 8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. The attire for the conference is business casual.
The theme for the 2019 Conference is “Storytelling with Data” and speakers representing industry leading brands including ESPN, PGA Tour, Miami Dolphins, MiLB, the WTA, Turner Sports, and Tampa Bay Lightning are scheduled to particiapte.
This year’s speakers include:
- Brian Berger, Manager of Business Insights B/R Live at Turner Sports
- Cory Bernstine, Assistant Director, Marketing Strategy & Research at Minor League Baseball
- Matt Cenedella, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer at WTA
- Kari Pequet-Gritton, Managing Director of Consumer Marketing at International Speedway Corporation
- Tiffany Kelly, Co-Founder & Chief Algorithms Officer at Stealth Startup Data Science
- Mallom Liggon, Director of Strategy and Insights at Turner Sports
- Allie Macleod, Market Intelligence Manager at Tampa Bay Lightning
- Jeff Nelson, President of Navigate Research
- Bill Rhonda, President of Global Planning at Legends
- Ben Roller, Vice President of Marketing Analytics at Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium
- Michael Vitti, Vice President of Data Analytics at PGA Tour
Parking Information and Directions
Please find attached a parking map and the direct address to the USF Gibbons Alumni Center below. When you arrive on the USF campus, we have parking available in Lot 23T directly next to the USF Gibbons Alumni Center.
Direct address to the USF Gibbons Alumni Center:
11810 USF Alumni Drive, Tampa, FL 33620
Take Fowler Avenue to the main USF entrance, turn onto Leroy Collins Boulevard. Turn right onto Alumni Drive. The USF Gibbons Alumni Center is on the right, next to the Lifsey House.
26 (Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 27 (Wednesday) 4:00 pm