Celebrating International Women’s Day 2020 in Tampa Bay
In February, JPMorgan Chase has announced a new, two-year investment in Tampa Bay Wave's and Embarc Collective's joint development of a new program designed to accelerate the growth of women-owned technology startups in the Tampa Bay area.
This new program will launch in the fall of 2020 and support women tech founders looking to scale their business. Members will participate in a 90-day accelerator program led by Tampa Bay Wave that will provide business development training and intensive mentorship from leaders in the startup industry. They will work with Embarc Collective coaches to identify and measure key business milestones, while also gaining access to both organizations’ large network of investors.
For those of us in the startup space, Fall 2020 seems like a lifetime away, so with International Women's Day coming up on March 8th, we wanted to share some great community programming created to support women in business during this week.
- Working Women of Tampa Bay's International Women's Day Lunch
- Thursday, March 5 at 10:30AM
- Bryan Glazer Family JCC, 522 N Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33606
- TogetHER Panel with Hyde Park Village
- Thursday, March 5 at 4PM
- Hyde Park Village, 804 South Village Circle, Tampa, FL 33606
- Self Made Sisterhood (formerly Startup Sisters) International Women's Day Breakfast + Power Panel
- Friday, March 6 at 8AM
- Embarc Collective, 802 E Whiting, Tampa, Florida 33602
- Limitless 2020: A One-Day Conversation with Female Entrepreneurs
- Saturday, March 8 at 8:30AM
- Hyde House, 1646 W Snow Ave, Tampa, FL 33606
- Babe Crafted Tampa Bay and Valhalla Resale
- Satyes at, March 8 at 10AM
- Valhalla Resale, 6112 N Central Ave, Tampa, Florida 33604
Looking forward to spending these days reflecting, discussing and celebrating how to continue to support women entrepreneurs in Tampa Bay.
Tampa Bay Wave + Embarc Collective
Keep up with the latest in Tampa Bay startup news, local talent interviews and founder resources.
Delivered to your inbox every Thursday.