Nominate your team for membership to Embarc Collective. Criteria for consideration:
- Written business plan with clear milestones for the next 6 and 12 months
- Demonstration of forward traction, which could include: MVP developed, private beta launch in progress, product market fit identified, public beta launch, key hire made, paying customer, round of funding
- Demonstration that you exemplify the mindset of our culture and community and are hungry to solve a problem, build a competitive product, and succeed as a business
- While your company does not need to be headquartered in Tampa Bay, you or members of your team must be working from Tampa Bay
- You are working full-time on your business or plan to do so upon acceptance to Embarc Collective
A Note About Our Application
At Embarc Collective, we work 1:1 with each of our member companies to deliver customized, consistent, quality support. This application is designed to help us understand your startup’s offering, your business goals and challenges, and how Embarc Collective can best support you on your success journey.
We review applications on a rolling basis and will reach out to you with next steps within 3-5 business days.