Tampa Bay Innovation Week is Coming!
Tampa Bay Innovation Week will take place from February 10 through February 17. During this week, Tampa Bay will showcase the different technologies, people, and organizations focused on innovation from across the region.
Anchored by the Synapse Summit, Tampa Bay Innovation Week brings those close to the innovation economy and those new to the space together to learn, connect, and engage. “With an intentional and diverse lineup of topics and speakers, Tampa Bay Innovation Week is a great introduction to new themes and trends across topics of technology, startups, and innovation broadly,” said Embarc Collective Manager of Events, Evan Erickson. “As part of Innovation Week, Embarc Collective will bring many national investors to Tampa Bay to meet with member startups and will welcome Steve Case ahead of his keynote at the Synapse Summit for an exclusive Embarc Collective member event.”
“Tampa Bay Innovation Week is an extension of the robust connections generated and celebrations at the Synapse Summit,” said Brian Kornfeld, CEO of Synapse Florida. “It helps ensure that individuals attending Summit know where they can turn to to keep the conversations going and shining a bright spotlight on all the incredible growth across the Tampa Bay Community —including Embarc Collective, its 125+ startup member companies, and the many organizations hosting events at Embarc Collective.”
Throughout Tampa Bay Innovation Week, Embarc Collective will host both public and private, member-only events.
Innovation Week Public Events at Embarc Collective
- Tampa Bay Innovation Week Kickoff Party hosted by Hi Tampa Bay (public)
- Celebrate the kickoff of Tampa Bay Innovation Week, sponsored by Embarc Collective
- Thursday, February 9 at 4PM at Boulon Brasserie
- NextGenerationTech 360 Pre-Game Kickoff (public)
- Featuring Panels by Local Industry Leaders and Students in 2023 Next Gen Tech 360
- Friday, February 10 at 5:30PM
- SVB x Synapse LAUNCH Pitch Event (Synapse ticket holders only)
- Top 10 Companies Will Compete for the Top 3 Spots at Synapse Summit
- Monday, February 13 at 3:30PM
- Innovation Week Open House @ Embarc Collective (public)
- Hear from Local Startups and Tour Florida’s Fastest-Growing Startup Hub
- Wednesday, February 15 at 9AM
- [CANCELED] The Mainframe Presents: “I Am” The Speaker Series (public)
- Keynote by Omi Bell, CEO of Black Girl Ventures and Social Enterprise Trailblazer
- Note: This event, originally scheduled for February 16, has been canceled
Innovation Week Events Exclusive to Embarc Collective Members
- Embarc Collective Member-Only Ask Me Anything with Steve Case, Co-Founder of AOL and Founder of Revolution Ventures (member-only)
- Tuesday, February 14
- Embarc Collective National Investor Fly-In (member-only)
- Wednesday, February 15 + Thursday, February 16
You must be an Embarc Collective member to attend these events. Learn more about Embarc Collective membership.