Embarc Collective Reopens Membership Application
Embarc Collective is an innovation hub that helps Tampa Bay's startup talent build bold, scalable, thriving companies. Since launching in March of this year, Embarc Collective has been supporting the teams behind 25 startups. In these first few months, we've gone all in to deliver our mission to the startups we support.
- Companies served by Embarc Collective: 25
- Individuals served by Embarc Collective: 89
- Coaching Hours to Date: 266
- Coaching Hours Per Company: 10.64
- Function-specific workshops: 17
Behind the scenes, we've been continually testing and tweaking our programmatic offering to match the specific needs of the startups we serve. And with our physical 32,000 square foot state-of-the-art space opening at the end of the year in downtown Tampa, we're now excited to announce that we're ready to support additional early-stage technology startups.
Who should apply?
We encourage early-stage startups building technology-enabled software solutions to apply for membership. Our criteria outlines the types of startups that will benefit the most from Embarc Collective membership. We evaluate each startup's potential and viability and assess if our support matches the specific startup needs to ultimately determine fit.
What does startup membership to Embarc Collective mean?
Upon acceptance to Embarc Collective, companies receive individualized support delivered by our staff of executive advisors and function-specific experts. Embarc Collective takes no equity in the companies that it supports—instead, companies pay a highly subsidized monthly fee to access the support and space of Embarc Collective.
What are the benefits?
- On-going coaching from an Embarc Collective Executive Advisor, an experienced startup operator who can help with function-specific goals.
- Access to a team of specialists from Embarc Collective, in collaboration with their Executive Advisor, who can help with function-specific goals (e.g., sales & customer pipeline development, marketing, PR, content development, talent strategy, data & insights management, product, investor prospecting).
- Weekly function-specific workshops led by local and national industry experts — all designed to boost the skills of the whole team.
- Work in close proximity with other builders who also seek a continuous learning environment (opening later in 2019).
- Founders and their teams can headquarter and build their ventures out of the Embarc Collective space.
When will this all be available to new companies accepted to Embarc Collective?
We will be reviewing and accepting companies on a rolling basis, which means companies that are offered membership can begin receiving support before our physical space opens at the end of the year.
Where Can I Learn More?
Learn more about Embarc Collective and apply for membership here.
Keep up with the latest in Tampa Bay startup news, local talent interviews and founder resources.
Delivered to your inbox every Thursday.